The faculty offer tests for distance learning courses intended to measure the student. In some occasions it may require the assistance of a proctor to administer the tests. The Aguadilla Campus has different options where the student may take a proctored test.
Proctored test at other campuses or cybernetic centers of the Institution
Does not require Proctor Application Form. The student outside of Aguadilla Campus area must choose from Institution’s Proctor Directory the nearest place to take his test. Must call the selected place by phone in advance and attend on test date with student identification card.
Proctored test at institutions outside of Puerto Rico
Student outside of Puerto Rico must submit in advance the Proctor Application Form, which is valid only one semester. Please follow these instructions:
- The proctor should not be family, friend or have any other relationship with the student.
- The proctor should be:
- A faculty member, professional librarian or a fulltime administrator of an educative institution;
- A professional librarian or a fulltime library administrator;
- If he or she is from the armed forces, a higher ranking officer, a non military officer personnel of an education center or librarian.
- The proctor’s e-mail must be of the Institution he/she is employed. Web mail services as yahoo, Gmail, hotmail, msn, among others, are not accepted.
- Send the Proctor Application Form to e-mail: email@example.com
- Student will be notified if the Proctor Application Form is approved or not.
- When the Proctor Application Form is approved, the proctor will receive by e-mail the passwords and instructions for the test.
- The student is responsible to contact the proctor for date and hour arrangement for the test.
- The proctor will be present when the student takes the online test and will supervise in his working area and no other place.
For more information, please contact:
Mrs. Amarilys Vélez
Educative Program Director
Distance Education Office
Tel: 787-891-0925, Ext. 2723
Direct Phone: 787-891-5263